Life After PhD
The below sections in no way are anything standard but are mere personal suggestions based on experience. Most of these issues that we encounter are very personal, everyone may have different views, ambitions and intentions. This is mainly an effort to share experience.
Even before we realise, the time has come while we have been busy trying to tie up the work together that has been done over last three - four years. We are now again encountered with the same big question- WHAT NOW?
For some of the lucky ones, who enjoyed what they did during the PhD and wish to continue in the same line, its merely a continuation of the thought process. However, some may have had enough of it!!!!
Postdoc Funding Sources
- Ernest Rutherford Fellowship
- Academy of Finland
- National Science Foundation - USA
- The Norwegian Research Council
- NWO - Netherlands
- Research Fellowships for young scientists - Japan
- Fellowships in Germany
- Branco Weiss Fellowships
- EU Marie Curie RESPIRE
- Austrian Science Foundation
- EMBO - Life science fellowships
- EURAXESS - Research in Motion
- Economic and Social Research Council UK
- National Environmental Research Council UK.
- AXA Research Fund - Postdoctoral Fellowships